The USDA loan program provides below-market mortgage rates and 100% financing to low- and moderate-income households. The goal is to provide these households with the opportunity to own their primary residence in eligible rural and suburban areas. Eligible applicants may also build, rehabilitate, improve or relocate a dwelling under this program. This includes making improvements in energy efficiency.
USDA Loan Facts:
- USDA loans are backed by the US Department of Agriculture
- These loans are widely available in 97 percent of the US geographic areas, including much of Missouri and Illinois
- Borrowers can finance 100% of a home’s purchase price at better-than-average fixed mortgage rates. Low-rate Private Mortgage Insurance is required, and may be financed into the mortgage
- USDA borrowers face less stringent lending standards than with traditional loans
- Both first time homebuyers and repeat homebuyers may take advantage of this program
- New construction homes are eligible for these loans
If you are interested in applying for a USDA Loan, contact us at 314-878-7900. One of our loan officers will be happy to meet with you and discuss your eligibility. If your household meets the income requirements and the house you wish to purchase, refinance, or remodel is located within an eligible area we will help you apply. If the USDA loan program is not appropriate for you, we will introduce you to one of our many other loan options.
First Integrity Mortgage Services is located in St. Louis, Missouri. We are a USDA-approved lender and a premier provider of Mortgages and Home Loans in Missouri (MO) and Illinois (IL). We work on behalf of our customers to help them qualify for the home loan they deserve!