Down Payment Assistance Mortgages
First Time homebuyer programs are loan programs that are used in conjunction with a Conventional, FHA, VA or USDA loan and often offer gifts or grants to aid in down payment or closing costs. Many of the first time homebuyer loans can also be combined with additional programs that include Government grant, a gift from a family member, or Community Non-Profit Down Payment Assistance loan.
- Down Payment of 0% to 5% of the purchase price
- These loans are for Primary Residences only.
- Missouri’s MHDC program allows for a forgivable 4% grant to be used toward down payment and closings costs.
- Illinois’ IHDA program allows for the same type of grant at 4% forgivable 5% deferred or 10% Repayable or 1st Home Illinois (Cartian Counties $7,500)
- There are also a variety of community Down Payment Assistance Loan programs that could serve as a substitute or potentially combined with Missouri’s MHDC and Illinois’ IHDA programs.
- There are no pre-payment penalties with any of the aforementioned loan programs.
These loans are backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, FHA (Federal Housing Authority), VA (Veterans Administration), or USDA (rural development).
First Integrity Mortgage Services is a local mortgage banker with offices in St. Louis, MO and, Edwardsville, IL to serve our clients anywhere in the St. Louis Metropolitan Area. Please let us provide you with the home loan options that best suit your current financial position.
First Integrity Mortgage Services is located in St. Louis, Missouri. We are a premier provider of Mortgages and Home Loans in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Arkansas. We work on behalf of our customers to help them qualify for the home loan they deserve!