Conventional Home Loans
Conventional mortgages and home loans in St. Louis, MO are typically backed by the Federal National Mortgage Association (known as Fannie Mae) and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (known as Freddie Mac).
The loans are available to borrowers meeting the loan guidelines set forth by these entities allowing for maximum flexibility for the needs of the consumer.
Conventional St. Louis, MO Mortgage Highlights:
- Down payment options starting at 3%
- Fixed Rate amortization options starting at 10 years to 30 years
- Conventional Adjustable Rate is offered with initial fixed rate options of 1 year, 3 years, 5 years, 7 years and 10 years
- Private Mortgage Insurance is required for a loan with an LTV above 80%
- Can be combined with second mortgages to avoid Private Mortgage Insurance, such as Power Plus
- Can be used for primary residence, second homes, and investment properties
- Options to escrow or not escrow your taxes and homeowners insurance
- Right to prepay without penalty
- Allows for the ability to cash out equity from the property
- Ideal loan for borrowers with excellent credit and down payment ability
- Maximum loan limit for Conventional Conforming loans is $484,350
First Integrity Mortgage Services is located in St. Louis, MO, and is licensed in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, and Arkansas. The Home Loan options with Conventional conforming financing can be catered to the wants, needs and, requirements of any borrower. Have a mortgage and home loan expert at First Integrity Mortgage Services help you to navigate the waters of the Conventional Mortgage process.