Have Any Questions?
USDA Home Loans
For years, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has partnered with lenders to offer helpful financing opportunities to rural homeowners and their families. While there are specific requirements that must be met to receive a USDA loan, they can make a big difference for qualified borrowers who are unable to make a large down payment or meet credit limits. If you’re looking to purchase a home in a rural area or small community, USDA loans are a valuable asset to consider. To better serve your needs, USDA loans can be used to purchase, build, rehabilitate, improve, or even relocate your home.
Benefits of USDA Loans
For those who live in or around farms or agricultural communities, USDA loans come with a variety of benefits that can make buying a home more affordable.
USDA Loan Highlights
- Borrowers can finance 100% of a home’s purchase price at better-than-average fixed mortgage rates
- Low-rate Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required and may be financed into the mortgage
- USDA borrowers face less-stringent lending standards than traditional loans
- Both first-time homebuyers and repeat homebuyers may take advantage of this program
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency is required
How to Apply for a USDA Loan
At First Integrity Mortgage Services Inc., we understand the common issues that homebuyers face: Competitive housing markets, confusing financial lingo, an over-saturation of options, and uncertainty of qualifications. This can leave folks feeling overwhelmed and discouraged. Thankfully, our incredible team of experienced mortgage professionals will help you navigate the home financing process, answer questions, and empower you with the tools you need to have the home of your dreams.
To learn more or apply for a USDA loan, contact us at 314-878-7900 or apply online today.