Have Any Questions?
Portfolio Loan Lender
First Integrity Mortgage Services, Inc. portfolio loans offer customized lending solutions for borrowers with unique circumstances. Unlike Conventional Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac mortgages and government loans—including FHA, VA, and USDA mortgages, portfolio loans have more flexible terms and do not have to conform to federal underwriting guidelines.
Benefits of Portfolio Loans
Portfolio loans are kept in the lender’s assets or “portfolio” rather than sold on the secondary market. Because they do not have to conform to the standard eligibility requirements of the secondary market, portfolio loans have several benefits for borrowers. Portfolio loans are ideal for borrowers having difficulty getting approved for other types of loans. Since they fall outside the requirements of conforming mortgages, portfolio loans often come with more flexible terms.
Home Loan Highlights
- Loan flexibility: the size of the loan does not have to meet current conforming limits.
- The lender can set the down payment requirement and underwriting standards.
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is not always required, even if you’re making a lesser down payment.
Portfolio Loans Might Be a Good Mortgage Choice if You Are:
- Credit Challenged.
- Have high income, but low net worth.
- If you are purchasing a property that does not qualify for a traditional mortgage.
How to Apply for a Portfolio Loan
At First Integrity Mortgage Services Inc., our Loan Officers can help you find a great home loan program that will benefit you for years to come. We’ll help you examine the options that are available to you, answer any of your questions, and give you a strong foundation for your home-buying journey.
At First Integrity Mortgage Services Inc., portfolio loans are currently only available in the St. Louis metropolitan area. To apply or learn more about portfolio loans, contact us at 314-878-7900 or apply online today.