Have Any Questions?
Purchasing your home can be daunting — there are a lot of choices to consider and financial decisions to be made. To give homebuyers the strong start they deserve, the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) insures special loans that offer flexibility, lower down payments, and less-rigorous lending standards, so that you can have one less thing to stress about! At First Integrity Mortgage Services, we’ll work with you to find the best loan for your financial situation.
Benefits of a FHA Loan
Whether you’re buying your first home or you’re a seasoned home buyer, FHA loans are a great option to save money and close on the home of your dreams. The best part? FHA loans only require 3.5% down!
FHA Loan Highlights
- Insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA)
- No income limits
- Maximum loan amount of $420,680,362
- Ideal for a down payment (3.5% required) or home equity of less than 20%
- Monthly mortgage insurance premiums are required
- An FHA-approved appraiser must appraise the home
- With an FHA loan, borrowers may be eligible for additional loans to cover home repairs based on the projected value after repairs are accomplished
- Fixed-rate loan
How to Apply for a FHA Loan
At First Integrity Mortgage Services, we understand the common issues that homebuyers face: Competitive housing markets, confusing financial lingo, uncertainty of qualifications, and just too many options. This can leave folks feeling overwhelmed and discouraged. Thankfully, our incredible team of experienced mortgage professionals will help you navigate the home financing process, answer questions, and empower you with the tools you need to have the home of your dreams.
If you’re interested in applying for a FHA loan or learning more, contact us at 314-878-7900 or apply online today.